We wanted to give you a list of our top 10 sites that we use as reference for our business. These websites either provide products for us, information for our business, or a source when we need questions answered. Some sites do all three! If you are another printer out there, leave us a comment of your favorite sites and why. We are looking to add as many references as we can! So here goes our top 10 reference list (the order is not necessarily indicative to how much we use the site):
10. International Coatings at www.iccink.com– This site provides a ton of information about the ink that we use to print our designs. They have articles about the inks, FAQ’s on how to use the inks, and even MSDS sheets! I go to this site about once a week to see what is going on there!
9. Shirt Supplier at www.shirtsupplier.com – This is my second source for shirts as my first one is listed below. Their site is easy to add multiple items to the cart and it comes in handy when you have a big order.
8. Outlet Shirts at www.outletshirts.com – I use outletshirts.com when I need large sizes of shirts in more variety of colors. I like that Outlet Shirts has Port & Company shirts in sizes 3X, 4X, and more! This gives our clients a lot of options.
7. Graphic Elephants at www.graphicelephants.com– I go to this site every now and then to see what Lon Winters and Jason Ballash are up to. I was fortunate enough to meet them a couple of times at shows and they have such a wealth of information to share. And both are so good with sharing this information. I know that I am on such a different level of printing, but these guys never make you feel like you can’t do something. In fact, they encourage you to try!
6. Small Business Administration at www.sba.gov – This site is so useful as a new business owner. There is a wealth of information on this site and when I need a business question answered or clarified, I go to the SBA site!
5. Printwear Magazine at www.printwearmag.com – I like to catch up on the latest information for garment decorators. I do subscribe to the hard copy of the magazine as well, but the online version is fun to go through as well. I like finding archived articles of topics that are current to our printing.
4. YouTube at www.youtube.com -Everyone knows of YouTube, but I like the information that is out there. Ryonet has great videos of course and there are some other interesting screen printing and business videos out there.
3. Shirtspace at www.shirtspace.com – This is the best site that I have found to order T-shirts from. They have exceptional customer service, the order arrives on time, and their prices are great. I like their prices even better when they have a big discount going on. I have been very pleased with our purchases from this site!
2. Ryonetblog at www.ryonetblog.com-How could we not list this as our #1 or #2 site? This is the site that got us up and running in this business after we entered the Ryonet Pick Me Contest! I visit this site several times a week to see new posts, videos, and ideas from Ryonet.
1. Ryonet at www.silkscreeningsupplies.com of course! This is our number 1 site due to the fact that there is so much information on products, videos and help about the products, and so much to learn about this business. We are on this site so much during the week, whether we are scoping out our next big purchase, watching a video about a product, or just looking at the regular supplies that we need.
These are our top 10! Want to add to the list? Let us hear from you!